So I've started three blogs this semester. The first is on my Jeep, the second on Film screenings required for my DFM major, and the third is this one, for the Writing Portfolio class.
I'm not exactly sure what I'll be posting to this site aside from the assignments given to us and other topics related to professional writing. However, if this blog is intended to be an online journal of sorts then by the end of the semester I'm sure I'll have a few posts that will have you readers arguing. Maybe my next post will be about the 3 ways to spot a Masshole from the distance? Or why Honda is better than Toyota.
More or less this is meant to be an introductory post to this new blog, so bookmark it and come back when I have some cool posts up.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment